Restful sleep is supports overall wellness. Everyday Wellness Sleep Support CBD capsules can help you get to sleep faster and sleep more soundly. These capsules combine the health benefits of CBD with ingredients known to promote a more restful sleep, including chamomile, L-tryptophan, passionflower, and melatonin. If you’re in search of CBD for sleep support, your search ends here.
- Designed to Support Sleep
- Made with Full-Spectrum CBD Oil (15 mg of CBD in Each Capsule)
- Chamomile, L-Tryptophan, Passionflower, Melatonin
- 30-Count Jar
- Triple Tested for Purity and Safety
- Product Testing Information
CBD & Herb Sleep Support Capsules
Here’s what’s included in each HempMeds® Everyday Wellness Sleep Support capsule. All-natural L-tryptophan, passionflower, chamomile, and melatonin15 mg of CBD from full-spectrum CBD oil
When it comes to promoting healthy, restful sleep, CBD has incredible properties that may help with rest, relaxation, and recovery — but it’s not the only all-natural ingredient that excels in that department. To bring our consumers big-time sleep benefits, we packed our Everyday Wellness Sleep Support capsules with a host of additional natural ingredients, all known to encourage deep, restful sleep. Learn more about each of these healthy ingredients below:
- Passionflower is a natural ingredient that early studies suggest might help relieve insomnia and anxiety. The compound also appears to boost the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain, which some researchers believe helps to control the fear or anxiety experienced when neurons are overexcited. In addition, passionflower lowers brain activity, which may help you relax and sleep better.
- Chamomile has been used for centuries as a natural remedy to help reduce inflammation, calm the mind and help with sleep. It is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer and its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile.
- L-Tryptophan is a common amino acid that interacts with the brain chemicals important to sleep and the timing of your biological clock’s sleep-wake cycle. L-Tryptophan provides an extra dose of sleep-inducing amino acids that reportedly help counter sleep disturbances.
- Melatonin is a hormone that plays an important role in regulating a proper sleep-wake cycle. It’s widely used as a natural way to encourage better sleep while managing jet lag, shift work, and other lifestyle practices or schedules that can cause sleep challenges.
CBD belongs to a set of chemical compounds called cannabinoids. There are over 100 naturally-occurring cannabinoids like CBD found in the cannabis plant. While CBD comes from cannabis, it does not cause any psychoactive effects like its cousin cannabinoid, THC.
1. Returns are allowed within 14 days.
2. Returns must be unused and unopened.
3. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
4. Customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
5. Refunds will not be issued until the product has been confirmed received, but once received every effort must be made to handle the refund same day.
These products as containing CBD (cannabidiol) from hemp oil. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are drawing your own opinions as to any additional benefits or use these products may provide.